#lionopera 2019: sign up to support the project!

Thank you very much for your interest in this project. If you would like to be a patron, please complete the form below, and we will get in touch with details of how to make payment by bank transfer. If you have any queries, or if you do not receive email confirmation within 24 hours of using this form, please contact us here.

30 per cent of your donation will be split equally between the Born Free Foundation, The Donkey Sanctuary and LionAid. The remaining 70 per cent will fund the commission of the opera.

Please enter your details:
*First name:
*Address line 1:
Address line 2:
*Email address:
*Amount pledged: (minimum £10; find out about the different benefit tiers)

Gift Aid Declaration: I am a UK taxpayer and understand that, if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax in the current tax year than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I understand that the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give.

Full details of the arrangement are set out in the terms.

Olsen Verlag (UK) Limited is collecting the data you have entered here so that we can administer the project you wish to support and keep in contact with you. It will be used for this purpose only and, if you give your consent, to contact you occasionally about other projects, products and services provided by Olsen Verlag (UK) Limited from time to time. The data will only be shared with our partner organisations involved in our projects and they will only contact you if necessary for the purpose of the project. We do not expect you to find this obtrusive but, if you do, you can contact us at any time and we will arrange for your data to be removed from our system. We will endeavour to do this as quickly as possible and in any case within 30 days.